Pages

July 23, 2010

Music: Northern Lights Music Video


Thanks to Candy, I got news for Stories of Now fans...

Remember the shoot that the band invited us to go to? Unfortunately, I wasn't able to join since I was so busy and it was held at Ateneo, which is on the other end of where I live. To all who were there at the July 10, 2010 shoot for the music video of Northern Lights, Flippish.com is launching it today!!!

For all those who weren't able to join (like me), today's our chance to see everyone's hard work and contribution for making this happen.

Congrats Altair, Shark, Angelo, and Marlon! You guys deserve it! Congrats to the LSS staff behind Flippish.com for seeing the talent of this band. :)

Listen to the original track by clicking this: NORTHERN LIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...