Pages

July 22, 2010

July 21, 2010: What Made My Day

Let me list down the best part about yesterday…

1. I finally got paid.

2. My editor liked my photos from the behind-the-scenes shoot last Monday. [I really wish I could share them with you guys.. =( ]

3. My editor asked if I wanted to be a photographer ‘cause she’ll give me some work soon ^,^

4. I tried a new dessert at Choto Stop and in Sango! The one in Choto Stop is a custard gelatin thing that tasted weird.



The dessert I bought from Choto Stop

I liked the dessert from Sango though as it was a Melon Soft Serve Ice Cream. At only P25, it was surprisingly good and worth it! Next time you guys get ice cream, forget about McDonald’s!

5. I’m finally telling you guys what the surprise is that I announced yesterday. ^,^ Watch out for my blog tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...