Pages

July 17, 2010

Inception: A Must Watch


Last night, I watched Inception with Angel, Sam, Martin, and Mark. We caught the 11pm show at Greenbelt 3. I was so excited to watch the movie and it did not disappoint me. After watching the movie, we all headed to McDonald's to get some food after our minds being totally blown away.

Here are some of the reasons why I loved Inception:

1. It's another mind-boggling movie that will leave you with an open-ended questions.. 'Did Leonardo DiCaprio get stuck in Limbo?', 'Did Ken Watanabe really die?', 'Was Leo able to return to his family?' Nobody knows....

2. Awesome effects. I haven't seen effects this AWESOME for a long time. And the plot was done in a really smooth manner that there really wasn't any room left for doubting it.

3. Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Need I say more? I did not watch (500) Days of Summer and up until now, I don't intend to even though it was Joseph and Zooey Deschanel (whom I truly love!). My "situation" during the time it was shown would totally pave ground if I watched it. So I decided not to... So since 10 Things I Hate About You, this is the first time I saw Joseph.



4. Marion Cotillard plays Leo's wife. If you don't know her, you need to watch
Jeux d'enfants or Love Me If You Dare. It's one of my favorite movies of all time! Even though it was in French, I did not care! French lessons anyone?!



5. Cillian Murphy. When he came onscreen, Angel and Sam were grinning to each other. I didn't know who he was until I remembered he was from Red Eye. Oh and he apparently played The Scarecrow in Batman. I haven't watched it though.

6. It has some light comedy to it. The ongoing bickering between Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tom Hardy was so typical.

7. I love a good mystery. And Inception was made truly well. I'd like to watch it again!

For those who still have not watched it, why should you go spend P200 on Eclipse when this is a better movie? I'm not a die hard Twilight fan but there was one time I was a fan. I am still interested but it's not worth my money. :D

Martin, Sam, Trixie, Angel, Mark *Picture by Mark

*Photos taken from the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...