Pages

July 29, 2010

iPhone App: Angry Birds



Lately, my sister (Bubot) has been borrowing my iTouch every chance she gets. She was never a fan of my iTouch but when I showed her a new application that I downloaded a few weeks ago, she instantly became hooked to it. So much so that she and her boyfriend (Ronnie) have been playing with my device and have even passed several stages I have not even encountered. So this is my review of the new iTouch game: Angry Birds.



For those who are not yet familiar with this game, it is a highly addictive iPhone application that will make you go crazy! Every stage is unique and is equally challenging as the previous one. If you want to know more about this game, check out this cinematic trailer which was created for the game.









I first knew about this game when I searched for new apps to download using my iTouch. The good thing about Angry Birds is that there is a free trial that you can download. With the free trial, you can check out how well the game is and whether or not you will enjoy it.

After finishing the trial, I decided to purchase the app since it only costs $0.99. And I did not regret buying it! Even though I am super busy, the game keeps me happy when I end up (surprisingly) with nothing to do. The reason why I mentioned that the game is highly addictive is because it will make you stop work and concentrate on your projectiles and angles.







Even Luis Manzano has become interested in this app as he has mentioned the game in his Twitter account.

For anyone who wants to have a good laugh, I suggest you get the app. Tell me when you’ve been able to finish it! I’d love to learn some tricks! ^,^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...