Pages

July 27, 2010

SALT: Should You Watch It?


Last night, I was invited by Cerbojam to watch SALT along with Martin. We attended the red carpet screening of the movie.


Here is my opinion about the movie and why you should watch it:

1. Yes, everyone knows Angelina Jolie's in it. This is one of the movies that she has dyed her hair blonde. And she looks pretty as a blonde! Angelina Jolie was so cool in the movie. There were a few scenes though that reminded me of her role in the movie, Wanted. Especially the ones where she stood on top of the truck.

2. Angelina Jolie... as a dude? Yep. Just go watch it. =)


3. Cool effects. I loved how the movie was done. Very realistic.

4. Awesome makeup! In the beginning of the movie, you can see a good job done by the prosthetic team of the star. It would really make you think that she got beat up by some people.


The thing that I did not like about the movie though was that it was a bit predictable for me. I kind of new who the villain was already but still I waited and hoped to be wrong. =(


Anyway, go watch it. It's a good movie. Well, it's no Inception. But still, it's good. Plus I think Angelina Jolie did a better job as Salt instead of their original plan to cast Tom Cruise (which would have been awkward).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...