Pages

July 24, 2010

Multiply Sellers Corner: Upper East Side

Because of an ugly experience with an online seller in Facebook, I became a bit conscious about my online purchases. Even if I have always been extra careful, this unnamed experience reminded me not to give a 100% trust to these sellers, especially the ones for pre-order.

No, it wasn't because I was scammed. The products did arrive on time but the quality of the clothes were far from the posted details. And when I sent a feedback, she blocked me from her friends list. It was pretty weird. I mean, I was only giving out my HONEST opinion. If she wasn't hiding anything, why would she block me right?!

So anyway, that was then.

Last night, I met up with an online seller from
Multiply. I was pretty interested in her clothes as I've long been interested in vintage-y looking clothes. And true enough, her clothes are really vintage and have been purchased from abroad. What's best is they were on sale, despite the fact that they were already affordable!

I met up with the Upper East Side in
Serendra last night. The seller, Michelle, was friendly as she accommodated me into the restroom and waited while I tried on the clothes. She even gave me some suggestions on how I could wear the clothes and the belt.

One of the items I purchased.


All in all, I purchased 3 items from her. And my total bill was only P880! Such a good buy! I can't wait for her next items. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...