Pages

July 26, 2010

Moi Moi Marcampo Congratulations!

To those who may not be aware of it, I was once a culinary arts student. That was last year and it took up 5 months of my life before I decided not to continue. Although I regret taking the course (financially), I do not regret meeting the people who shared their knowledge and experience with me.

I may not be a chef now but I think I have grown to know where I truly belong.

Anyway, cable was just reconnected at home and as I was channel surfing, I found this advertisement:




In this commercial is Moi Moi Marcampo along with her boss, Piolo Pascual. Moi is a fellow student at AICA but we don't belong in the same batch. Correct me if I'm wrong but she's batch 24. I'm in batch 23.

Anyway, I was only able to join Moi and our friends a couple of times. That's because it was already the time I was about to stop culinary. But she is really a deserving girl. For all her hard work, it's such a blessing for her to be rewarded with a boss like Piolo.

Aside from this commercial, you can also remember Moi was the maid of Eugene Domingo's character in the 2009 hit comedy, Kimmy Dora.

Congrats Moi! Artista ka na! =)

2 comments:

  1. galing talaga ni moi, celebrity na. keep up a good work moi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nakakatuwa naman ito. hehehe

    para kay moi at kay piolo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...