Pages

July 10, 2010

Music: Esly Sings Fall in Love



With the advent of technology, I was able to get acquainted with one of the upcoming hit artists of our generation-- Esly. I first found her when I saw her Facebook account being promoted. I didn't know that clicking on that link would show me a different world in music.



The thing I like most about Esly (although I've never met her) is that she seems like such a young Korean girl ready to face the Western world and show them that she has real talent. She is beautiful, talented, and funny.





From what I've learned (through constant communication with
DJ Lyon), Esly is still a student. And while I do believe the world is ready to be stunned by her powerful voice, I seriously hope she finishes her education before she pursues music.



Nevertheless, I think her fans from all over the world (currently over 12,000 in Facebook, 3,000 of which are from the Philippines) will understand the reason why this artist still cannot go on tour. But I do hope that when she does, she will visit our country as well. And despite the fact that I am agoraphobic, I will really be first in line to get to her concert! She just might be the first concert I ever go to. :)





Some of Esly's songs include Night and Day and Unfair (original), Fall In Love (Estelle), and Like A Star (Corinne Bailey Rae). All I can say is: I can't get enough of her awesome voice! MORE!!! :)



Listen to an original mp3 track I got thanks to DJ Lyon: Fall In Love by Esly.



Add Esly's Facebook Page

We <3>Facebook Group



*Photos and MP3 used in this post have been supplied by DJ Lyon.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...