Pages

July 19, 2010

Suesh Basic Make-Up Workshop

I was the first to arrive... If I knew what I was in for, I would have arrived late.



For my 24th birthday [yes, your host is now 24], my sister, Bubot gave me a treat. She got me free basic make-up classes with Suesh. If you can all remember my entry for I Commit to Change, I mentioned that I was going to learn how to make myself look prettier. And this included learning to put on make-up the right way.



I used to be a fan of make-up back in 2008. That was the time when I was always with VIBE Manila so I needed to look good. When I became M.I.A. though, I stopped using make-up except for special occasions such as my cousin, Marielle’s wedding.



Thanks Raissa Sibolboro for making me look pretty that night!



And since I was already with SPARK, I needed to look my best. I am representing the magazine and I know I have to be on my guard. And this is why I attended the workshop a week after my birthday.



July 10, 2010, I arrived at Suesh studio in Greenhills. And knowing me, I was the first to arrive among my class. This did not work for my advantage though as I was chosen by Suzanne Tan to be the model while she demonstrated to the class how to put on make-up. [sorry, no pictures here.]



Suzanne teaching us how to do our eyebrows



Suzanne put make-up on the right side of my face, leaving me to work with the left. So after the demo, I got up and positioned myself with the class. We all did day and night make-up on our faces.



This is my night make-up.



The regime was to put make-up in this format:



1. Foundation

2. Concealer

3. Eyebrow

4. Eyeshadow

5. Eyeliner

6. Eyelash Curler

7. Cheeks

8. Lips



Once I get more knowledgeable on make-up, I’ll expound on each step to give you guys more ideas. But for now, let’s just settle with that and this before and after pictures, okay? ^,^



Obligatory photos: Before, Day Make-up, Night Make-up



Me, Suzanne. [she looks like a bit like Isabel Oli, methinks]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...