Pages

July 17, 2011

Reinventing My Blog-- A Freelancer's Journey

I'm nearing my second year as a freelance writer and in line with this, I decided to give my blog a new approach. Instead of blogging about random things, I decided to reinvent my blog and talk about the many different things I do as a freelancer. Since I'm always asked how I am able to handle my daily activities, I decided to share this on my blog. At the same time, this is a great way I can monitor my work and be able to improve my work behavior. So my blog is no longer limited to just featuring food and restaurants. I now talk about many other things that I encounter everyday.

I hope you guys enjoy reading about my adventures as a freelancer! I hope with this blog, I get to inspire other freelancers. My second year as a freelancer, I need to do it right this time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...