Pages

July 4, 2011

A Note to all Using GCash to Shop Online

Do you love to buy things online and pay through GCash?

Do you pay via GCash?


I know I do! It's a tough addiction-- especially now that they're on Facebook too! But anyway, I still buy some clothes through the internet and pay either through bank deposit or GCash.

Earlier today, I made my second purchase at OldFashionedLove Shop through Gcash. I think I've seen this from last time but did not really mind it. Anyway, I just thought that you guys would be interested to know that GCash now requires each sender to input the Occupation and Date of birth of the person you're sending GCash to.

Yes, "Other details of Customer"


So sellers, please provide this information to us! Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...