Pages

July 27, 2011

Looking Back on My Bucket List at Age 21


Cross posted from my Multiply site... Long before I became active as a blogger, I already made my own bucket list. Here's a look back at my bucket list when I was 21 years old... I wrote this last June 17, 2008

This is just a short compilation of the things I want to try.  I put 30 years old as my deadline since most of the things listed here are physically challenging... Enjoy and set a date if you want to be my partner.  

1. Ice Skate- well they have it in MOA but I don't have a companion...  

2. Rock/Wall Climbing- I actually have gone wall climbing back in 2003... unfortunately I wasn't as adventurous as I am now so... well, I wouldn't tell you until what part of the wall I stopped climbing.  

3. Learn how to use the turntable- I have a cousin who is a DJ and have been in love with a DJ as well.   My cousin wanted me to learn how but since my dad never allowed me to go out, it was never raised again.

4. Paint- I have a few sketches and a few paintings... but I really want to be able to express what I feel through art.

5. Origami- well it's a fun art... would like to have fun with it.

6. Road Trip- you know the song "magdadrive ako hanggang baguio... magdadrive ako hanggang sa buwan! gusto kong matutong magdrive...." that'll be the soundtrack of my road trip.

7. Read Road Maps and Hidden Treasure Maps- I'm terrible at reading road maps! I'd like to be able to see a map for treasure hunting. That'll be cool.

8. Be a scientist- there'll be a lot of things I would invent... unfortunately I'm not that smart. but this is just too good to miss out on..  

9. Geographer- true true... when I was young, my dream was to be either a geographer or an astronaut... I still dream about being the latter... 

10.  Astronomer- I love our galaxy.  I wish everyone would take care of gaia so that we could have cleaner air.

11. Inventor- just like the scientist dream.

12. Sew- I do know how to sew... it's just that I'm too tired to finish one.  

13. Sing- sometimes I have a nice voice, most times I don't.

14. Dance- I'm not talking about waltz/ballroom dancing... I'm talking bout dancing on
stage with a group... I kinda miss that..

15. Architect- back in high school, when I wasn't listening to the teacher, I used to draw my plans for a bar.... I wonder where that sketch is now...   

16. Fashion/ Interior/ Graphic designer- I just love art and colors... too bad I don't know how to incorporate them with shapes.

17.  Editor of a fashion magazine- something I really really want to be.....

18. Surf- or have my picture taken holding a board.

19. Skimboard- I'd rather surf though....

20. Jetski- again, I have done this when I was young yet I wasn't as adventurous... I screamed the whole 5 minutes I was on it!!!!

21. Dive- I'd love to take pictures underneath the ocean....

22. Play with dolphins- I was planning to do this in Subic.... but they costed a
fortune... next time I'm in Subic, I won't miss the chance again!

23. Model- hahahah! with my height, I wish.

24. Ramp- yeah, I wish.

25. Play with Puppies- it's been a long time since I was given the chance to play with puppies....

26. Gymnast- ummm... I think this should be checked out....

27. Be a researcher- I love to learn... to find out new things....

28.  Newscaster- my mom didn't want me to be one....

29.  TV host- okay... I was actually invited by ETC channel to audition for their new show but I didn't go to the audition since they were in Antipolo.. nobody in our family knew how to get to antipolo... I could have been the one co-hosting Chillspot not Karen Pamintuan....

30.  Be surrounded by really cute and hot guys- this should be good.  

31.  Be a chef- I still want to....

32. Shop til I drop- when I have money... lots of money.

33. Travel to another country by myself- I'm going to Singapore by the end of this month.. but not yet on my own... well it will be our first time outside and by ourselves (me and my sis)....

Every one should have a list too... it should be nice having something to look at remind you why you were born to live... or just something that will inspire you to save money... so go ahead and make your list... start now. share it with me. I'd love to read your list.  




It's funny... reading this list, I realized how crazy I was back then. I still have the same interests and hopes but I have become a lot wiser now. Out of 33, I think I've only done 5. I'm coming out with a new bucket list and sticking to it now that I've got a blog :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...