Pages

July 24, 2011

Amy Winehouse: Dead at 27!

Today, I woke up with news to Amy Winehouse's death. At first, I thought that the source of this information was just making up a crazy title to his blog so he can get higher traffic. But I found it on another friend's status post in Facebook, so I just had to verify. I'm not usually the type of person who posts the same kind of stuff that other people have already shared, but considering his blog did not have any reason as to the cause of death, I decided to share what I knew:

LONDON (AP) - Amy Winehouse, the beehived soul-jazz diva whose self-destructive habits overshadowed a distinctive musical talent, was found dead Saturday in her London home, police said. She was 27.
Police confirmed that a 27-year-old female was pronounced dead at the home in Camden Square northern London; the cause of death was not immediately known. London Ambulance Services said Winehouse had died before the two ambulance crews it sent arrived at the scene.
 -- source: Yahoo! News
Here's a YouTube video for the news.

And this one too:


RIP Amy Winehouse. You weren't exactly one of my favorites but your talent will greatly be missed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...