Pages

November 24, 2010

TV Shows I Would Like to Join

Last night, I spent the night tending to my father while he was admitted in the hospital. I kept waking up every few minutes because I attended to his needs, assisting him while he went to the restroom and stuff. Let's just say I was a nurse for one day.

Throughout the night, I kept watching TV shows and decided to make a list of what TV shows you would expect me to join and which ones I would never embarrass myself to. Here's the lowdown of the TV game and contests shows I selected:

1. Amazing Race Asia


I have always wanted to join Amazing Race Asia but I don't have a partner. My friend (Sam) and I would usually talk about how we would do if we would join this adventure filled game if we were chosen to represent the Philippines. Sadly, someone told her that she wanted to be an actress that's why she wants to join Amazing Race. That's why she backed out from this.

I still hope to be a part of it someday. I even made a goal to train myself so I could be fit for the game. Now all I need is a partner.

2. Wheel of Fortune


Out of all the game shows I have seen on TV, Wheel of Fortune is the one that I see myself joining. So much so that I auditioned for it back in 2008! The sad part was, I was called back TWICE. But my dad would not allow me to go back to ABS-CBN to audition.

3. Wipeout


Just for the sake of it, I'd like to join Wipeout and see how far I can go. But first I have to be physically fit before I join or else I'd have an asthma attack in the middle of the game.

4. The Fifth Wheel


Haha! Because dating shows are so fun. I'd like to see if I'd do good here. If only they had a Filipino or Asian version. The US game show is way too aggressive for me!

For now, I think those are about the TV shows and reality contests that I'd like to be part of. You would not see me join Pinoy Big Brother (because I don't want everyone to know my life story), Survivor (because I know I would not survive), and Dancing with the Stars (because I can't dance). Sorry :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...