Pages

November 17, 2010

Joyeux Noël Diary: Delifrance Joyeux Noël

During one of my early arrivals in Makati, I was able to see the Joyeux Noël menu prepared by Delifrance. I was so interested by how well they twisted each traditional Christmas dish which is why I decided to make this franchise as the first of my Joyeux Noël Diary entry, where I give tips on what to give for Christmas.

Joyeux Noël by Delifrance
Joyeux Noël by Delifrance 
Since I decided to skip the occasion last year, I plan to make the most out of this year's festivities (minus the holiday weight gain, of course). For those who are looking for good presents to give as corporate giveaways or just friendly gifts, check out Delifrance's lineup of delicacies:

House Red Wine
Fantasy Fudge, P285
312g
Almond Toffee Bark, P195
200g
Premium English Fruitcake

Yule Hamper, P1550
House Red Wine, Choco Chip Almond Biscotti, Coffee Beans,
Coffee Cinnamon Cookie, Assorted Bars, Limited Edition Coffee Cup
Chocolates: Fantasy Fudge, Almond Toffee Bark
French Espresso Fruitcake Petit, P130
Premium English Fruitcake Petit, P130
Tarts, made to order
Fruitcakes, made to order
Chocolates and Cookies, made to order
Aside from the ones captured above, there are a number of Party Trays filled with canapes, croissants and mini tarts that you can serve for your party. 

Now I know what to give my friends. For me, I've got my eyes on the Fantasy Fudge. ^,^


* good news to every Delifrance fan, they are not closing down. They will undergo company change on January 1. They will become Cafe France on that date. ^,^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...