Pages

November 24, 2010

I was craving to eat Indian food last time when I came across an awesome deal from Buyanihan.com. I was just checking out the website since I was new to group coupons in the Philippines. The deal was to pay P250 for P500 worth of meals. Since I had a huge craving to eat Indian cuisine, I instantly purchased 4 coupons. I paid P1000 for a meal worth P2000! Great savings!

I couldn't wait to use the coupon so the moment the deal went on last Nov. 19, I invited my eldest brother and his family to eat with me. They've been letting me join in on their family excursions so I thought I'd return the favor. Plus, he's the one who introduced Indian cuisine to me. So I thought they were the perfect companions.

We ate at New Bombay in Glorietta. I forgot they had a branch at Greenbelt 3! But it's okay, we still enjoyed the meal.

Out of the 4 coupons, I was only able to use 3. I added P250 to the bill because the total was P1750. I thought about using the extra coupon on another occasion. P1750 and we were so full! We ordered so many dishes already!
My nephew enjoyed the biryani!
Mutton Rohan Josh
Chana Dal
the dish I've missed!
Chicken Tandoori
Sweet Plain Lassi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...