Pages

November 16, 2010

Heima Collection 2.0

A few weeks back, I was invited to the 2nd collection of Heima Home & Lifestyle in Makati. I was able to attend the event with my friends: Angel and Sam. We were supposed to use the event for the blog we were planning to put up: Bite Sized Lives, but we have all been very busy.



Apart from the event we attended, Heima Collection 2.0 also had another event in Cubao X. I was unable to attend that event because it was too far from me. But nevertheless, I think everyone had fun as there were a lot of performances by Us-2-Evil-0, Your Imaginary Friends, Walkie Talkies, and many more. 


Here are some of the photos I took of the collection on display at Heima, LRI Design Plaza, Makati City.

Angel



check your Tweets here

Angel and Sam talking to Mars 


would love to have these furniture some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...