Pages

November 11, 2010

Third Time's the Charm

For the third time in my entire life, I joined Fitness First. I think I have been a member of the gym since 2008 but only lasted my "rigorous" routine for 1 month. Well, I really think third time's a charm with me.

Hi to the 2 "makulit" trainers behind me, who wanted to be seen in my blog!
Now you're here guys!
I think the only thing that has stopped me from achieving my goals in Fitness First before was because I did not get a Personal Trainer. That's because they were so expensive!

these are not as easy as I'd like them to be... 

But thinking about it, I really do need someone who will be strict with me and PUSH me to spend at least an hour in the gym. I remember before I would arrive in the gym, go to the locker to leave my things and go out. After a few minutes inside the gym, I would return to my belongings and head home. Yeah, I've been bad.

Well, this time's really different.

the look of determination on two of these photos! 
I made a pact last time to purchase 1 item of frenzy every paycheck I make. That's because I did not do any shopping for at least a year. When I opened my closet, I realized I needed new underwear, shirts, dresses and shoes. I started with this pact a month ago. When I joined Fitness First, I decided to hold back on this pact.

Instead of spending money on clothes, I will use the money to pay for my PT. So right now, no more shopping for me. That's at least a couple of months! I think this is the best way I can spend my hard-earned money. I deserve to be fit, healthy and lose weight. I really do. Just like my life coach said last time:

You say you love yourself, what are you doing to show that?
I've been going to the gym rigorously for the past month. I spent between 3-4 days in the gym, sometimes even 5.

goofing around with my trainer, Deniece
seriously, I feel like we are just playing around in the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...