Pages

November 30, 2010

The End of November...

Okay, so another month's just a few minutes from ending. And I'm getting closer and closer to the date of my scheduled flight which is on December 14. The problem is, I'm still debating whether or not I should go. One of the biggest reasons why I don't want to go home anymore is because I might not get to spend Christmas with my dad. After several emergencies this year, I don't want to think what might go wrong or even if it's the last. Scratch that...

On the other hand, I'm really looking forward to going home so I can have interesting posts for my blog. But again, this is something I'm not 100% sure of accomplishing.

Sigh..... Decisions. Decisions. Should I go home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...