Pages

November 4, 2010

Batanes... One Day... Someday... Courtesy of SEAIR

Wow! Winter in Batanes? Really? I never knew such a thing! I always knew I wanted to go to Batanes because it's such a historic town. Just looking at the pictures of my friends' Batanes adventure this year keeps taking my breath away. I really love the fact that it is full of greenery landscape, stone houses, and a lighthouse! A LIGHTHOUSE! I would really love a chance to go there someday. I really would... Really, when I take a look at Upper Viceo and Jan Michellardi's photos of Batanes, I have to hold my breath because they are so beautiful! I would really love a chance to go there and take pictures of the whole experience!

If only I had the right travel companions... :(

When I found out that SEAIR was sending 7 lucky bloggers through their Facebook fan page, I did not hesitate in joining. I knew that the best travel buddies are those who have the same mindset as you. But since my two travel companions are busy and flat broke, I had to wait until we are all ready to travel once again. Unless I choose to travel on my own, which is really depressing especially since Batanes is so beautiful!


I really hope I get to be part of the lucky 7. I am not in it for the free experience but because I get to travel with other people who want to go to Batanes as much as I do. The "free" part is just an add-on that nobody would want to miss.

I do not have any heart-warming story on why SEAIR should choose me to be one of the lucky 7 people. But I do know that if I get to be part of the group, it will be an experience of a lifetime. And that is something that will always be a part of me. I plan to make 2011 memorable and life-changing. I hope it starts with the opportunity provided by this contest.



Please help me get a shot at this by commenting below. ^,^ Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...