Pages

September 2, 2010

Yes, Alessandra De Rossi Sings

I am a big fan of music! I don't say it out that much but I really am. The only genres I can't stand is Rap, Heavy Metal, and Country. Don't get me wrong, it's just that these have a negative effect on me, especially when I'm driving.

Anyway, I was able to come across Alessandra De Rossi's website through some tweets on Twitter. I know everyone knows Alex as one of the country's most coveted actresses. I did not expect though that SHE COULD SING! Even until today, when I let other people hear her songs, they are shocked that she could actually sing. What's more is that I did not expect I would be such a fan of her singing instead of her acting.

Right now, Alex's song Make It Better is my ringtone on my phone. I really really like it a lot since it's a chillout song which does not sound too slow. For the first few months since I heard the song, I have always been asking people what the song reminded them of. I know that the song has been inspired by one of my favorite chill tracks, I just couldn't remember what its title was. I would usually hum the track to people 'tun tun tun.. tun tun tunnnn.. tunnnnannn.....' and they would NOT get me. I knew it was there somewhere. I just couldn't put my finger on it.


Make It Better by Alessandra de Rossi

Luckily, Aloha (my sister in law) was in my dad's office yesterday. Since she used to have several of the songs I loved in College, I asked if she remembered the song. Again, I hummed the lyrics to her and she was able to recall what it was! Thank God!!!

It was actually Kissing by Bliss. She remembered the track since it's on the movie soundtrack of her favorite TV show, Sex and the City 1.

So I'm sharing the two tracks with you guys so you could also give me a comment on what you think. Do you think Alex's song resembles Bliss's Kissing? Let me know! ^,^

Kissing by Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...