Pages

September 9, 2010

What Happened With My Life Coaching Session

At this moment, I am in Gratitude, drinking Iced Tea and writing a few articles. I just finished with my session with my Life Coach Analei. After talking about an issue with her, I felt uplifted and inspired to do better things. I was even surprised when I was waiting for my appointment with her, I was able to get a really suitable quote from Gratitude's bowl.

The quote I got was "I am very fortunate to work at what I love to do."
I don't know if it was coincidence or true but I really am happy being an online writer.

So anyway, I talked to Analei and she gave me some tips on how I could move on from my issue. She asked me to do things that made me happy and that would make me love myself more. I think it's really good that I set up a schedule for life coaching because I think I can do it and I can get myself back on track.

Wish me luck guys! ^,^


Life Coaching is available in Gratitude Restaurant, Bonifacio Global City by appointment. For appointments, you can text Analei at 09178055525.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...