Pages

September 26, 2010

Recipe #5: Kratong Thong

For Christmas 2009, I was originally planning to make Black Sambo since my relatives were not aware what it was. But since I was unsuccessful in making the gelatin the right texture for three attempts, I ended up making Kratong Thong (Thai dish) instead.

It's a dish made with chicken mixed with corn and some carrots and placed on fried cups. I never actually got the recipe for this dish but I made up my own recipe.




Ingredients:
1 Kilo Ground Chicken, seasoned with Salt & Pepper
1 Can Corn
1/2 Carrot, Diced
20 Lumpia Wrapper, Fried

Directions:

1. Mix in the carrots with the raw chicken. When it has thoroughly been mixed, saute it with a little oil.

2. When chicken is almost cooked, add in the whole kernel corn.

3. Once chicken is thoroughly cooked, place it on fried lumpia wrapper cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...