Pages

September 7, 2010

Still

Still
by: Trixie F. Torralba

It's been a year
Yet I still want you near
In my dreams, it's you I see
I thought I could go and set you free

I still think of you
Wishing you think of me too
Though that's too much to ask
In my heart, there we're still not the past

What ever happened to forever?
What good came from that November?
My dreams were crushed when you were gone
I begged you to stay and be the only one

I can't let go of you still
Wishing I could be with you again, if you will
Those days with you were nothing but the best
Those days are gone and I think of you less

Until such time that you'll be nothing but a memory
I'd think of you still and wish you were doing the same with me
But I know it's over and I'm on this alone
Still I'm waiting for the day... you'll find your way home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...