Pages

September 11, 2010

I Am Grateful For... Sept. 11, 2010

In lieu of my Life Coaching session last Thursday, I was asked to write 5 things that I am grateful for on a daily basis. So here is my list today:

1. I am grateful for the chance of getting to sleep and rest the whole day. I rarely get to do this as I am so busy with work. Today though, I was able to rest and watch some of my favorite movies on HBO. Yes, this includes A Very Brady Sequel. No matter how many times I watch this movie, I just can't get enough of it. Even if there are people who say that it's such a nonsense movie, I absolutely love The Brady Bunch and wish they were back on screen!

Image via FilmCritic.com

2. I am grateful for work. Because even if I am working as an independent contractor, I still get to find new clients and those who are really interested in having me on board their team. I get to work in my own pace yet still deliver the quality of work desired from me.

3. I am grateful for the fact that there are people who care and love me. Even if I am who I am. They text me and let me know they care in the most unexpected ways. Like today, one of my best friends Cristel sent me a text informing me that Daniel Henney (my only Korean crush) MIGHT be in the Philippines. ^,^ We researched this bit together and found that he was with Rain in Manila Hotel press-con last Sept. 9. Awww...

Image via fathinaina.blogspot.com

4. I am grateful that another best friend, Sai, is in zen mode when I got to talk to her  this noon.  
Hopefully, she and Pat will get through the problem they are both currently facing. ***Hugs to you both!***

5. Lastly, I am grateful for today. For nothing bad happening to me and those around me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...