Pages

May 2, 2011

My Japanese Friend Loved Balot!

PETA, please don't be mad...

I've never seen anyone eat so many balot in one night, definitely not a foreigner. So last night, I was hanging out with my friends at Botongs Up, A. Venue Mall, Makati. What started as a night with a few bottles of beer turned into a crazy night. Of course, the fun started when Mark and CJ (my Korean friend) arrived. By then, Ryo and I had already drank 3 bottles each.
Me and Mark (Margaret), whom I haven't seen in MONTHS!
But when CJ arrived, he treated all of us to shots of the bar's Blue Fuck-- a drink with Cointreau and Blue Curacao. It was strong and I could taste the alcohol. After the shot, we had another couple of beers each before deciding to head home.
Ryo and CJ-- the Japanese and the Korean
Well, I know I went home after but I heard the two guys went to a KTV somewhere... Hmph. They didn't bring me. Probably picked up some girls. Haha! Kidding guys! 

Because you guys didn't bring me to KTV, here's my pay back ^^



Oh by the way, can anyone link this video as a video response to Mikey Bustos' tutorial on how to eat balot? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...