Pages

May 24, 2011

A Fascination with the Color Red and Sony Vaio E-Series

If you've stepped into a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf branch recently, you might have noticed two unattended laptops sitting on a table. You may have wondered whoever owns these laptops are careless and are not worried about leaving their valuables behind. But then you stop and look at the sign on the table-- yes, these laptops are available to the public. Anyone can use these laptops so they can try out the power of these Sony VAIO E-Series laptops. 


Sony Vaio Corner

Well last night, I finally got the chance to try one. At CBTL- A Venue branch, there were two laptops available--a hot pink and a black laptop. Anyone who knows me can attest to the fact that my gadgets have ALWAYS been black. But ever since I had my iPod Touch with a pink-turned-red jelly case, I've become attracted to red gadgets: my red Blackberry (which I sold just last week) and my iPhone; again with a pink-turned-red case. Oh yes, and who could ever forget my infamous RED-143 Honda that my dad has been letting me use?!
My red Blackberry now in the possession of its new owner--Gracielle

My red gadgets
My friend, Red, standing against my car (last year). Photo by Martin Villasor
Strangely, I just realized I don't have a picture against my car!
Even though the Sony VAIO E-series VPCEA45FG was hot pink, I could not help but get attracted to it. Believe it or not, red is not my favorite color; neither was hot pink. I do like pink but I prefer the baby pink colors. But still, there was really something about the color that truly attracted me--it drew me straight to this laptop. 

Sony Vaio E Series
The moment my hands laid on the keyboard, I knew I was in for! I couldn’t help but admire the easy track pad and the fact that it did not let my hand slip. Plus, I loved how each character had a few centimeters of space between one another! It reminded me of a pink MacBook! I really liked the keyboard and felt so relaxed when I used it. I think it would be a good laptop for my Carpal Tunnel Syndrome because it provided just enough space for my wrists to rest.

Sleepy yet beaming at my new discovery!
I would totally get the laptop if I had the money. I am in need of a new laptop and I can already tell my current laptop (Compaq-Presario) is no longer happy with me as its owner. Of course, I have abused its keyboard with the numerous articles I make on a daily basis. It’s only understandable why my laptop is giving me a hard time when I’m typing—it would suddenly jump to the bottom of the screen. WEIRD.

Hmm… maybe soon. I hope so. But maybe for now, I can just use the laptop over at CBTL- A Venue branch for free (if I’m tired of my boring laptop)! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...