Pages

May 26, 2011

Korean Restaurants: Quick 24

I discovered a new Korean restaurant recently. Even though I am a fan of Maru Korean Restaurant, it is too far from where I live now. Also, there is a Korean restaurant right across my condo. But I've never eaten there because it's a bit expensive for me. The new restaurant I discovered was more of a convenience store that had a Korean restaurant on the side. It is where I got to try the delicious Ched'or ice cream. This new restaurant is called Quick 24.

The Menu
Espresso Ched'or Ice Cream, Quick 24
P56
It wasn't anything spectacular. I just like it because it's affordable and I can eat there on my own. I don't have to worry about the large servings because they are just good for one. I can eat one dish for P100-P200 already and I'll be full. This is why I like to eat here, especially if I'm alone.

One thing I didn't like though, was that they claimed they are a healthy Korean restaurant. But when I got to try their Yuk Gye Jang, it tasted like it had a lot of oil and sugar. I don't think it was healthy at all. Plus there was only a few pieces of meat. So it was a bit of a disappointment.

Yuk Gye Jang, Quick 24
(Spicy Beef Soup) Served with Kim chi and Rice
P200

Yuk Gye Jang, Quick 24
(Spicy Beef Soup) Served with Kim chi and Rice
P200

Free Kim Chi
I like their Kimbap though. It was very tasty and it did not need any seasoning.

Kimbap, Quick 24
(Korean Rice Roll)
P120
I would definitely eat here again on my own. But if I want something more delicious, I'd choose Maru or try out the other Korean restaurants in my area. At least it's one down already.

Really small Korean restaurant 
Quick 24 is located in the lower ground floor of Makati Palace Hotel, along P. Burgos St., Makati City. For inquiries, call (02)986-3552. The Korean grocery is open 24 hours. Delivery in P. Burgos St., Makati area should be a minimum of P300. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...