Pages

August 22, 2010

Vampires... Vampires EVERYWHERE!

O.M.G.

I came from 2 events last night and it was alottafun. But in between those two events, I met up with my gals, Chris and Angel. I waited for Chris at Powerbooks, Greenbelt and scanned for new titles to read. Seriously? All I could find are vampire stories. CRAZY.


What happened to the other books? The real ones which don't include vampires!? This section is supposed to be General Fiction, but why is it full of vampires? There should be another section called VAMPIRES, with the number of books now dedicated to vampires. 



Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of vampires and all the intense seduction happening between humans and vamps. But puh-leeze. It's time to move on. We already have Twilight, Vampire Diaries, and True Blood. Let's leave it there.

I am a fan of True Blood and am eager for tomorrow's episode on HBO. The other two, I'd watch if I'm bored. I still fancy Lestat though, despite all these new vampires coming out. I still stop whatever it is I'm doing so I could watch classic vampire movies such as Interview with the Vampire or Queen of the Damned.

Oh and I was so eager to watch the spoof movie Vampires Suck so I purchased a DVD. Sadly, the copy I bought was a raw one and did not go through audio processing yet before it leaked. Needless to say it did suck.

No more vampire books please... Else, I'd go straight looking for Poppy Z. Brite, Natsuo Kirino, and Haruki Murakami! Oh, except for Nightlight written by Harvard Lampoon, which is actually a Twilight Parody. ^,^

Yes, there is such a book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...