Pages

August 26, 2010

FLURV!

Last night, I was looking for a new app to download for my iTouch. I came across a new application, called Flurv, which is another social networking app. Only this time, it lets singles meet people who are within their area.  I wonder though why the app recognizes my location as Hong Kong which is why a lot of cute Chinese guys have been chatting with me last night. There were some who are from the U.S. but the ones that I found cute are from HK. ^,^

For those who don't have an iPhone or an iTouch, you can still use the app through their website FLURV


The best part about using Flurv is that it is safe! You just browse through the members and when you see someone you like, you can immediately send him/her a message to chat. You don't release any information unless you wish to. Once someone chats with you and you don't like him/her, you can simply close the chat or block him/her. Very simple. Oh, and you get to move to the next cute guy/girl you see. ^,^

The best part about this app: it's FREE. ^,^

Check out photos I found from iTunes.
The Home Screen
Profile


An Actual Chat Message

Photos Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...