Pages

August 16, 2010

Awww... A Cute Calendar for Next Year?

Okay, so I'm a bit late in my blogging today. But forgive me, I've been writing articles for the magazine and some clients. Plus I also talked to another client who was supposed to give me a test project last Friday but didn't get around to it. I waited for 3 days but he didn't even send me a message. I was able to talk to him today and cleared the issue with him. Although I might be working for him, this did not stop me from telling him what I thought about him (professionally). We were able to clear the issue though. So there.

I was browsing through the internet today and saw this adorable blog that made me squeal for its über cuteness! It was for a promotion of the 2011 Yoga Puppies Calendar and the 2011 Yoga Kittens Calendar. Since I'm such a dog person, here are the pictures of the dogs included in the calendar.


Oh alright! Here's to the cat people out there:


Aren't they just adorable??? :) Nama-STAY everyone!

*images from http://ifitshipitshere.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...