Pages

August 15, 2010

The Best I Got Out of A Relationship

If there is one thing I got out of my previous 5-month "relationship," it's that I was able to get into the world of writing. He is also a writer/blogger who got me into the world of writing for a living. But hey, don't get all the credit for it. I have long been writing even before I met him. I just never knew it was possible for me to ACTUALLY get paid for doing something I loved. Plus, it was a real eye opener since the course I took in college was not leading me into this world.

But yes, I did get the inspiration from him. Plus he also taught me to become a better person. When we ended things, I became a hard worker and someone who was passionate about working. I got it from him since he was such a busy guy.

So yeah, I guess I could say I am still thankful I met him. Even though he crushed my heart, I cannot find the guts to really hate him. Other than this, I wish we never meet again. 'Cause I really can't stand the thought of seeing him all over again.

See, even Ponti can't bear to look at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...