Pages

January 31, 2011

Molten Choco Cake: The Orgasmic Delight That Won't Get You Pregnant

I'm sorry if I haven't blogged a while. Ever since I returned to Manila, work got hectic. I rarely have time to sleep. Most of my day is spent online. It hasn't been a month since I came home but I already miss something from Bacolod: Kuppa's Molten Chocolate Cake!

I used to love going to Cafe Bob's whenever I go home. But during my 1 month stay last December, I got to discover new restaurants that became my new favorites. Although Calea and Bob's will always be among my favorite restaurants, I have discovered new alternatives for them. Not many people will agree with me but I think the cakes in Calea have become too commercial for me. Except for their Cream Puff, I don't seem to find anything that I fancy. I know someone very close to me will get upset because I have turned my back against their family's business, but I speak the truth. I think that the only reason I'll go back to Calea is for their Cream Puff. I do prefer the cakes in Felicia's now.

As for Bob's, well, I really mean Cafe Bob's. I have traded in this cafe with Kuppa. I used to order Cafe Bianco and Choco Crunchies in Cafe Bob's but when I got to try Kuppa's White Cloud Mocha, I found a new favorite. I guess there really is room for change.

During my 1 month stay in Bacolod, I kept returning to Kuppa for several days. I wanted to try everything because their dishes have really grown on me. Plus, they are not so expensive (compared to Manila prices). I already posted a previous blog entry on Kuppa and I talked about their Wimpy's Burger, Strawberry Panna Cotta, Choco Peanut Butter Bomb, and their Mini Fruit Tart. But let me tell you something about the other dishes that I discovered in this restaurant:

1. Margherita Pizza


Oven baked gourmet thin crust pizza topped with mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce, and basil leaves. They've been baked to perfection and the moment they touch your mouth, the tomato and mozzarella jive in a molten eruption!

Margherita Pizza, Kuppa Coffee and Tea
P195
Margherita Pizza, Kuppa Coffee and Tea
P195
2. Molten Choco Cake


Warm and succulent, chocolate oozes out every time your spoon hits the cake! This little baby is the perfect symphony of chocolate and cocoa powder. However, you have to be careful when you take a serving as you might inhale the cocoa dust and will leave you coughing. I love it because it's so good. One order isn't enough. I surely miss this since there isn't anything like it here in Manila.

Molten Choco Cake, Kuppa Coffee and Tea
(P90)
Molten Choco Cake, Kuppa Coffee and Tea
(P90)
I miss the Molten Choco Cake. Can somebody send it to me here? O,o

2 comments:

  1. They all look devilishly delicious!Can't wait to get a bite of each one.Thanks for the wonderful write-up.
    Best regards,
    Kaye
    http://kayelangit-luistro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...