Pages

January 8, 2011

Hunt for the Best Margarita in Bacolod

Okay, I've been blogging nonstop about food lately so I decided to take a break and just focus on another aspect: alcohol. But not just any drink. I'm talking about my favorite alcoholic beverage whenever I go to a bar: Strawberry Margarita. I've really grown to love Texas Roadhouse's Strawberry Mango Margarita and I'm so excited to drink it again!

So while in Bacolod, I decided to check out the different bars that offer the drink (or something close to it). Without further ado, here are some of the bars where I recommend great drinks:

Mushu 


Their pitcher of Mango Margarita costs P350. I found their mix a bit too strong for my taste. But when we found out that the pitcher we got had an insect swimming inside it (we chose to sit outside, this wasn't the restaurant's fault), they made a fresh pitcher for us. I found the second pitcher better than the first!


Mango Margarita, Mushu
(P350 pitcher)
Sibeeria


It was the first time I went to Sibeeria and I really enjoyed it, except for the smoke that filled the air. My friends and I ordered the Strawberry Margarita and we really liked it! One pitcher cost P300 only. It was the smoothest margarita I tasted in all of Bacolod!

Apart from the great music and delicious margarita, I liked the fact that their waiters were all accommodating. Even if it was really crowded, they helped us find a spot and took our orders promptly. One waiter even told me that I would get to save more money if I ordered the pitcher instead of the glass.

Strawberry Margarita, Sibeeria
(P300 pitcher)
Strawberry Margarita, Sibeeria
(P300 pitcher)
The Gypsy Tea Room

Despite its name, it does not only cater to tea. Well, it used to be when it first opened. But recently, The Gypsy Tea Room has turned into a local hot spot for those who want mixed drinks at affordable prices. They have the best selection of mixed drinks that can't be found anywhere else.

Their most famous drink, Gypsy's Revenge, will really knock you out. I'm a huge fan of The Gypsy and plan to do a separate blog entry for them. So until next time, here are some pictures of the famous drink.

Gypsy's Revenge, The Gypsy Tea Room
My friend holding up Gypsy's Revenge, The Gypsy Tea Room
Until next time! Remember, drink responsibly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...