Pages

January 1, 2011

2010 Year End Credit

Today is the start of another day, another year. Let it be filled with lots of beautiful memories like the ones I shared with my friends and relatives. I pray that 2011 will give us all a good year and nothing too tragic...

And just like my 2009 Year End Credit last year, I opted to skip out on the New Year's Resolution and instead focused on a 2010 Year End Credit...

This year though, I decided to make things a little different. Instead of last year's normal list of people I thanked for sticking with me, I decided to give out online Thank You Coupons. These coupons are reedeemable throughout 2011 and are good for single use only.

I decided to give out coupons because my blog is now centered around food. And like I always mention, food is more than eating.. Rather, it is a memory filled with good years and laughter with a specific person. Because even the food is not that great, our minds play tricks on us into thinking they are very delicious. But in truth, it was our memory with that person that led us to believe a second serving would be anything like the first. We believe the second serving will bring us back to the time we were with that special person, even for just a split second.

So without further ado, here are the receipients of this year's Thank You Coupons and where they are for:



Jesna Lem, Jenniferlyn Ruego, Hannah Barreta- Mami's (P500 worth)


Girls, whenever I go home, you never fail to meet me and make sure I am alright. In 2010, we went on one adventure and I wish we could always do that. I hope that this year, we'll be able to have another out of town trip-- one that will be worth the crazy adventure we always share. Thanks for being my friends :)


Jesna, Hannah, Trixie, Jen at Boracay
June 2010
Liza Ann and Elaine Joyce Fuentebella- [open coupon applicable four 4-5 people] (P1000 worth) 

To the two of my favorite cousins in the whole world: Thanks for the fun times we always share. Even though the three of us are literally separated from one another, we all manage to meet when we return home. Like the C.E.L. group we have established when we were still kids, I hope we always remain this close and never change. I miss the fun we used to share in our Sum-ag compound. And every time I'm in Bacolod, I'm always reminded of our younger years. I always wish we could spend more time together because a single night is simply not enough. :( 

Ann, Joy, me at Kuppa
Dec. 2010
Tricia and Jake Monfort- Mongolian Buffet in Bob's (P500)

Umm... Jake's too young to enjoy this feast so instead, let's wait till he's got an appetite as big as ours. :)

Although we've had our ups and downs, we still manage to stay friends. People have tried to ruin our friendship (lots of times) but we have been able to stay close friends. I hope our bond won't end and we'll continue to be friends. Sometimes, I miss our high school days but when I think about all the petty fights we've had, I stop and smile because I know we're a lot better now. I can still remember Andie sitting the whole barkada in a circle during lunch so that we could settle our indifferences. :) I miss you Trish and hope we could keep each other updated, no matter the distance. 
Mimi, Jake, Tricia, Trixie, Angel in Tricia's house
January 2010
Mimi Valencia and Cristel Segovia- Korean restaurant (P500 worth)


I love eating in Korean restaurants and every time I do, I always remember Mimi and Cristel. These two girls have been my long time best friends and they are always with me no matter what. We have been through hell and several misunderstandings, but our friendship continues to live on. Just like the many Korean tutor-student relationships that have a time limit, my time with these two girls are about to end (as I leave for Manila on the 11th) but our memories these past few weeks have been an addition to the many Christmases that we have spent together. May our friendship last us 50 more years :)


Mimi and Cristel, Joe-Un Korean Restaurant
Dec 2010
Angela Gabrielle Consing, Samantha Denise Hilado, Christina Ma. Cecilia Sayson- Chocolate Fondue at Manila Peninsula Hotel


Our differences make us all unique from one another. I believe that and I've got the best 3 girl friends with me to prove it. Our friendship is the perfect explanation of how different personalities best match each other. But despite our indifferences, we still manage to get along and have the best time in Manila. I look forward to seeing you girls again when I return home (although I'll be seeing Chris tomorrow). May we continue to share a great 2011 together. Thanks for the friendship and all the head whacks when I get myself into trouble. :) You girls are the best! And like Mimi, Cristel and Trish, I love you girls! :) I know for sure that without you by my side, Manila won't be as much fun this past 3 years. 

Sam, Chris, Angel, Trixie in Angel's Condo
June 2010
My One and Only Family- [open coupon] [open price]

To my crazy and big family, I hope we can all settle our indifferences. I hope that this year will be our year. I love you all and I would not trade you for anyone else.

Sheila, Trixie, Shaina, James
taken back in 2006
Kuya Richie, Bubot, Dad, Trixie, Ate Loy, Kuya Nikki, Nathan
Shabu Shabu, 2009
And of course, the last and best coupon is reserved to everyone who loves my Sisig recipe. No, I am not sharing my secret recipe. Instead, I give you each a coupon to enjoy 250g (each person) of my sisig every time I am in town. :)


My Special Sisig

1 comment:

  1. thanks agi...^_^
    thanks too for all...
    happy new year and may this year be blessed for us all..and hoping that you'll find the ONE na..ahehehe
    mwah! lab u gi...^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...