Pages

January 17, 2011

What's A Trip to Bacolod Without Inasal?

Almost a week has gone by and I am back to my old life in Manila. Yes folks, I'm back in Manila. That's why I haven't been posting as much about the restaurants I visited. In fact, I am now left with another challenge of what to write since there are tons of other bloggers who have already covered the touchy subject of food in Manila. Anyway, I still have a few Bacolod restaurants I need to blog about then after that I'm empty.

Okay, so you guys might be wondering why I didn't blog about the famous dish in Bacolod: inasal. That's because I decided to focus on the new restaurants in the city. To add to this, I don't really like the inasal in most of the restaurants in Bacolod because I find them dry. I actually prefer Mang Inasal's. But next to this famed fast food joint, I have a local favorite: Lion's Park Grill Haus.


You guys may have heard that the best place in Bacolod for inasal is Chicken House. I don't believe that. I really like the inasal I eat in Lion's Park Grill Haus because it's not dry. Well, to each his own.

Lion's Park Grill Haus is just one of the many restaurants in Bacolod that have an open air environment. Their specialty is the native inasal chicken.



Choose your order from the board.


For those who have never tried inasal, I highly suggest that you head over to Mang Inasal (if you're not in Bacolod). The best way to eat inasal is by putting chicken oil on your rice (skip if you have high blood) and sprinkle a bit of rock salt. I really like eating my inasal with this because it complements everything.

Paa: P60, Garlic Rice: P23
Total bill: P83
Paa: P60, Garlic Rice: P23
Total bill: P83
Paa: P60, Garlic Rice: P23
Total bill: P83
Delicious!

Lion's Park Grill Haus is located in the corner of Manokan Country, Reclamation Area, Bacolod City. It is a mere 2 minute walk from the entrance to SM Bacolod (North). For orders and reservations, call them at (034)433 4747 or (034)476 6877. You can also text them at 09228724031.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...