Pages

June 2, 2011

Decisions Decisions

Before anything else, I would like to say thank you to the people who told me not to give up. I am really grateful that I have friends and family members that are supportive of what I do. For this, a BIG THANK YOU!

Changes in my Blog
Well, like I said, I removed my Site Visit Counter widget and have no longer used Plurk as intensely as before. I have decided to keep my blog but write for myself. I do no longer want to write while thinking how other people will accept my entries.

I know there will always be some haters out there and insecure people who will try to bring me down. Sorry guys. Better luck next time, okay?

I am planning to revamp my blog. I am still deciding on it, still looking for a good look for my blog. But for now, enjoy this video. I really love this band and they are one of the very few whose concert I attended (in Bacolod). It was more of a gig than a concert, really but well.. that's that. I watched it with an ex.



I wonder where they are now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...