Pages

June 26, 2011

Recipe #10: Chocolate-Hazelnut Ravioli

A few nights ago, I got to watch Giada de Laurentiis on Everyday Italian. I was really pleased to see the recent episode 'cause she featured some really cool recipes involving chocolate. During the episode, she got to share 3 recipes which I found so appealing. Out of the 3 recipes, I got intrigued by one particular recipe because it was so easy to make: Chocolate-Hazelnut Ravioli.

I made this tonight and shared it with my friend, Jesna. The original recipe is on the link above. But for the simple and easy version, here's the recipe I followed:



Ingredients:

1 Egg
Wonton Wrappers
Crumpy Chocolate Hazelnut Spread

Directions:

1. Beat the egg in a bowl. This will be used as an egg wash to seal in the wonton wrapper.
2. Brush the four corners of the wonton wrapper with the egg wash.
3. Place a teaspoon of the hazelnut spread in the middle of the wrapper.
4. Fold the wrapper from one corner, into a triangle. Gently press the corners to seal in the hazelnut spread.

What it looks like on this step

5. Fry each ravioli pocket for about a minute.
6. Place on tissue paper to get rid of the excess oil.
7. Serve. Be careful as the hazelnut chocolate is hot.


Finished product

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...