Pages

December 6, 2010

Recipe #9: Hooray for Fried Oreos!

After eating in Holy Rice and trying out their Holy Oreos, I decided to look for my own recipe. I was disappointed with the restaurant because they used Hi-Ro cookies instead of oreos. But nevertheless, it was still yummy!

Fortunately, my insomniac behavior of watching late night TV shows and reruns led me to a recipe! I never knew I would get the recipe for Fried Oreos from America's Next Top Model. But during this cycle's recap of the show, Ann prepared Fried Oreos for everyone in the house. I got to copy the recipe and made one yesterday!
ANTM winner, Ann
Ingredients:

1 pack Oreos
1/2 box Hotcake Mix
1 Egg
1/4 cup Water

Directions:

1. Mix 1/2 of the powdered hotcake mix with the water.

2. Add the beaten egg to the mixture.

3. Dip each oreo in the batter and deep fry. 

4. Strain using paper towels and enjoy!

Very easy to make! Delicious and perfect snack to your little ones! Since I don't have any kids at home and am on a diet, I only tasted 2-3 and gave the rest to my sister's future in laws.


Fried Oreos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...