Pages

December 8, 2010

A Chocolate-y Prank

After my gym session today, I made a visit to Chocolate Fire because I found out that they had a collection of sugar-free chocolates on display. I wanted to get some for my dad so I decided to make a detour (from the gym to my dad's office).

When I got there, I found out they didn't have any. All they had was less sugar chocolates. I was a bit disappointed but still decided to get some. I bought 5 small pieces of Sugarless Shell, 1 piece of milk chocolate Pyramid, and 50 grams of the Kick Ass Chili Bark.


Out of the three, I fancied the sugarless chocolates the most! They were so rich and delicious. Seriously, these can ruin my diet! But well, they're sugarless and they're pure Belgian chocolates... Coby (from Chocolate Fire) was right, I couldn't tell the difference!

Sugarless Chocolate Shells, Chocolate Fire
(P45 each small size)
The next chocolate I tasted was the Pyramid. I was excited to eat this because it's pure chocolate and really rich. Unlike the other chocolates, this one was not hollow. I think the sugarless chocolate shells really did it for me because I found this a bit boring. It was nothing like the first chocolate I tasted. But nevertheless, it was still really good!
Milk Chocolate Pyramid, Chocolate Fire
(P55 each)
 
While I was taking a picture of the third and final chocolate treat of the day, I got to notice that it had real chili seeds. I was a bit scared to try it but at the same time, I was really curious. Being the prankster that I am, I gave away pieces of the Kick Ass Chocolate Bark to people in the office without telling them what it was. No one could handle the spice! One of them even spit out a whole mouthful because it was too spicy.

After laughing at everybody, I decided to try the chocolate for myself. I took a bit from the corner and did not feel it was THAT spicy. It was actually tolerable for me. I just found it weird eating the chili seeds. 


Kick Ass Chocolate Bark, Chocolate Fire
(P112 for 50 grams)
If given the chance, I'd love to try each and every single chocolate created by them! I'm a huge fan of chocolate so I really love tasting it! My only concern about Chocolate Fire is that, with prices such as theirs, you'd expect to get chocolates which are really smooth and free from any air holes. I think they make their own chocolate molds and their chocolates are really good. It's just really the air holes that are the problem.  

Chocolate Fire is perfect for those who still don't have any idea on what gifts to give this Christmas! They even have their collection of Christmas goodies! Visit their store in PDCP Bldg., Leviste Corner Rufino St., Makati City. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...