Pages

March 2, 2011

A Night of Indie

/Reblogged from my tumblr site

So last night, I went to calm myself down after a tiring day. Also, it was to show support to a very dear friend/relative Kate Torralba and the tribute she offered to Whitest Boy Alive. It was my first time in Saguijo but I must say it's awesome. I liked the whole experience. :)
Of course, I would not have known about the event if it weren't for Clementine (The Camerawalls), a new friend I met when I attended a high society launch last week.

Albeit the responsible freelancer in me was scouring at the thought of being ahead of my deadline, I decided to give myself a break.

It was indeed a break I deserved well. I got to meet new people and listen to awesome music from the likes of:

Bullet Dumas
Bullet Dumas

Ang Bandang Shirley
Ang Bandang Shirley

Kate Torralba
Kate Torralba

The Camerawalls
The Camerawalls

Turbo Goth
Turbo Goth

It was a great night and my craving for indie was satisfied. This would probably be the farthest I'd go to watching a concert and stalking my favorite bands.

I liked photographing Sarah Gaugler (Turbo Goth)! But I'm out of touch with my camera... I should practice more.

//More pictures to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...