Pages

March 2, 2011

What To Do With An Old Oversized Shirt

Because I got bored at home one day and I wanted a new shirt, I decided to cut my favorite oversized shirt. As far as I can remember, I have always been looking for a way I can have an oversized shirt that has a sleeve that drops on one side. I've always wanted to wear this to the gym or on a casual day. But because I can't find any of these shirts available, I decided to cut away!

I'll post a tutorial next time when I get to buy a new oversized shirt that's good to restructure. But for now, just follow these tips:

1. Cut from the neck portion (just under the collar) to one shoulder sleeve. 
2. Make sure that it is not proportion from where you started so you can have achieve the style.
3. (Optional) If you want to crop the shirt, just cut the bottom part of the shirt where you would want the cropped top to end. 

I know I'm having a difficult time explaining how to do this. I'll just post a video next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...