Pages

March 1, 2011

Shop in Review: Bratty Bonita

I was looking for a new laptop bag a few weeks ago and was quite disappointed when I didn't win Bratty Bonita's contest last time. Since I was the very first to send in my entry, I was kinda expecting to at least be one of the winners. But I guess there was someone else who deserved to win the bag. It was okay though, since Bratty Bonita gave me 10% discount on my purchases.

So when I discovered that I didn't have anymore bags where I could put my laptop, I finally decided to go and buy a laptop bag from Bratty Bonita. It was really nice to talk to the people behind this online shop because they were very accommodating to me. Despite the fact that I have asked them numerous times about the status of a bag I was interested in, they did not get mad at me. This is why I decided to buy my new bag from them.

At first we were set scheduled to meet up in Araneta Coliseum. But because I was so busy that week, I decided to have the item shipped. The day after I paid for my purchase, I got the bag already. I was really excited because I had a new bag plus it's pink! Not to mention, it's for a traveler. With this bag, I really feel like I'm a globetrotter.

Perhaps the only thing I don't like with the bag is that it only has limited space for my things. I carry a lot of stuff with me everyday so I found this a bit of a liability. I had to choose only the things that were important to me so I won't have a hard time carrying my things. On the plus side, I really like how the bag evenly distributes the weight of my laptop.

Overall, I would recommend Bratty Bonita to anyone who's looking for a new laptop bag. They're a great buy!
Pink World Map Bag, Bratty Bonita
Pink World Map Bag, Bratty Bonita
To get in touch with Bratty Bonita, just visit their Facebook page or Multiply site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...