Pages

February 21, 2011

Trixie Dresses Nice #1

Because I promised that starting 2011 I'll be making my wardrobe better, I need to keep it. I believe that fashion is a way to express your personality and art. It is a way you can channel who you truly are. I believe fashion does not have to be high end or luxurious. It is simply a way of being.

So for my first fashion post, here's the outfit I wore to the 4th Philippine Star Ball press conference held last February 11 at the Makati Shangri La Hotel. More on that soon!




The obligatory mirror shot. 

Outfit
Shirt: Smart Tower, Makati (P150)
Jacket: Caliope (P999)
Skirt: XOXO (P780)
Shoes: Parisian, SM (P999)

Come to think of it, I bought my whole outfit from different sales. Except for the shirt, but still it's quite a buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...