Pages

February 24, 2011

Japanese Curry of All Sorts

So I had a Japanese friend over last February 1-8. His name is Ryo and he went here to look for work. He brought along lots of delicious Japanese snacks so I could try them. Among the bunch, I favored this the most:

Instant Curry Ramen

I had it for dinner and it was good. The thing I liked most about it was that it did not taste like the typical instant noodles that are available locally. The Curry Ramen actually had delucious curry sauce that I fancied.


Cooked Curry Ramen
Since I was getting accustomed to eating Japanese curry, I thought I wanted to share my new discovery:

Haiku Seafood Curry

Priced between P200-300, this is a great meal for those who want a delicious curry treat with seafoods. Not to mention, I stopped eating red meat (pork particularly). So this was perfect!


Seafood Curry, Haiku
Ooh... I want more!

Haiku is located at the 2nd floor of Greenvekt 3, Ayala Center, Makati City

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...