Pages

February 9, 2011

2011: My Year to Travel!

Like I promised, 2011 is my year to travel. As early as the last week of January, I have already been planning what I would like to do and where I would like to go this year. Since my last out of the country trip is nearly a couple of years ago, it makes me wish I had the time to go abroad again. I really want to go this year but I don't think I have the time for it. If ever, I might end up bringing my laptop with me so I can still work. Hmm.. That sounds pretty interesting!

Anyway, I really want to travel this year. That's why I told myself I cannot have a boyfriend this year. 2011 will be my year. This is the year I will live my dreams and see the world. This is the year I will meet new people from different walks of life, find out things about them and make lots of friends. 2011 will be legendary, cliche as it may sound.

I decided to travel this year because my older sister, Bubot, is about to get married next month. Although I am truly happy for her, the big day terrifies me because I don't know how I will be handling everyone's question "when is your turn?" Okay guys, please move on. I don't have a boyfriend and haven't had one since 2007, can we please move on and just enjoy? I know I should be happy for my sister's big day. It just really annoys me that as early as now, people are already asking me when my turn will be or telling me that I should get married next.

C'mon.

That's why I decided I will travel this year. I must. This is my gift for myself for working so hard for the past couple of years. I know I deserve it. That's why I will really make sure that I get to go out of the country at least once this year. For domestic travel, I'm hoping to get 2-3 trips.

Speaking of trips, I found this really great group in Facebook that offers travel tours around the Philippines. I'd really like to win one of their trips but I can't think of where I'd like to go. I really want to try out different things and go to different places. That's why I love to travel. But for Anywhere Philippines' contest, I guess I'd have to choose Baler.


I can't wait to get started on my travels this year. I just wish I had the luxury, time and money to travel as much as I could. Plus of course, have the perfect travel companions with me. But because everyone I know is too busy with work and school, I guess I'll be traveling on my own and meeting new people.

Sometimes I think I should pack up my things and just go anywhere. I don't even want to worry where my next travel will take me. I just want to go. Please take me Anywhere!



Anywhere Philippines is a travel and adventure group that primarily organizes trips for active & adventurous people. Join their weekend trips or customized trips. Solo traveller and barkada trippers welcome!  For inquiries & reservations, kindly contact: email: anywhere.phils@yahoo.com hotline: 0908.8922570

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...