Pages

February 15, 2011

My Take on Valentine's Day

Oh yes, for Valentine's day, I didn't do anything special. Unless you call paying my bills and opening a new bank account special, then yes. It was the day I got close with my banking officers. ^^

But hell, I've been non-celebrating Valentine's day for the past 4 years. Like I said, why should this day be different from the rest? I don't think it's because I'm single. I mean, I'd like to have my bunch of cheesy bouquet of tulips and chocolates but I'd prefer to receive them throughout the year not just on this day alone. I think Valentine's Day is overrated. If you truly want to make her feel special, surprise her anytime of the year. Not on the one day she is expecting you to.

So when I found this YouTube video of Divine Lee whipping up a mean surprise for her beau, Victor Basa. It made me feel human and charmed. It was such a cute video of her cooking some stuff for her boyfriend and it made me wish I had someone to do that to. =(

See, I'm not even being selfish. Even though it's supposed to be that I should expect to receive something from my special someone, I am thinking of ways how I could surprise my soon-to-be boyfriend on a day like today.



I'm such a hopeless romantic.

2 comments:

  1. Tee-hee, this post made me giggle about your thoughts on Valentine's day. We missed you last Sunday, by the way I nominated you for Stylish Blogger Award. Drop by my blog to accept it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @chef_d: haha! thanks! wait, me? a Stylish Blogger? O,o hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...