Pages

October 6, 2010

Ponti's Antics

I miss Ponti, my black Toy Poodle. I gave him to my little brother last month so that they could take care of him. Since I had plans of moving, I decided to give my dog to my brother so that I wouldn't have to worry about where I will be putting him when time came for me to move.

With all of the pets I had, Ponti is the one who was closest to me. He is the sweetest dog anyone can have. I would remember waking up with him sleeping on my pillow, waiting for me to wake up so I could take him outside and pee. He is really well behaved and amazing until the time I got pneumonia so I  had to place him in a cage. =(

During one of our lazy days in February, Ponti shocked me by humping my leg. It was the first time a dog ever did that to me and I found it pretty hilarious! I took a video of him doing that.

For more pictures of Ponti, view this album: Ponti 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...