Pages

October 8, 2010

Gadget Talk: My BlackBerry Curve 8250

A few weeks ago, I decided to let go of my dream cellphone, Nokia E75, because I could no longer get or make a decent phone call. I wanted to throw away my phone because it irritated me so much. But I could not decide what new phone to get because I was really in love with this phone. Plus, it's the very first high end phone that I purchased with my own money.

I decided to trade it with a Samsung Corby wi-fi ready phone. I found the seller in Sulit.com.ph. Despite the warnings of my Corby user friends, I went with the decision. Just a few days later, I hated the phone as well. :( So, I was in search of a new phone.

I didn't want another high end phone as I don't want to experience another huge price drop. I bought my E75 for P20,000 and just 6 months later, it was only sold at P10,000. What's more is that if I traded it to another phone, people priced it at P6,000. Heartbreakening!

I wanted to buy either an iPhone or another Nokia touch screen phone. But I was hesitant. I am aware of how huge the prices of Nokia drop. I did not want to go through that again. I do like an iPhone because it's really dependable. Plus, an iPhone will always be an iPhone. No huge price drops there.

But I couldn't afford one yet, at least not for another month. Since I really needed to change my phone, I decided to look for BlackBerry in Sulit. The first ad I saw was posted on the website's header. I was immediately drawn to this because it was only priced at P10,990. The other stores sold the model between P12,000 and P16,000.

So the next day, I called up BlackBerry Zuela and purchased my very own BlackBerry Curve 8250. They were really great and accommodating to me. They even taught me how to use it. :)

Now, I'm a BB user. How about you? ^,^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...