Pages

October 1, 2010

My Sister's Wedding Website

Being the Maid of Honor at my sister's upcoming wedding is nerve wrecking. I do not know what to do. The wedding's still in March 2011 but I can already feel the pressure of being given this title. I know that the bride wants everything to be perfect on her special day but when is it too soon for the rest of the entourage to start helping out?

I am very busy with writing projects and I feel sad that I am unable to help out with the whole wedding. Sometimes I even think I'm not doing a good job being the M.o.H. But what can I do? I can't sacrifice the wedding (which is months away) over my current projects or else I will lose clients.

This is why I decided to create my sister's wedding website: Lao-Torralba. I hope this is enough for now as I go back to writing. Will somebody please teach me what my duties are? After all, this is the first time I'm the  Maid of Honor....

http://lao-torralba.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...